Your personal information may be collected through the course of accessing the products and services offered by McCallum Made Pty Ltd. All information is treated in accordance with Australian law.
- Identifiable personal information
Personal information may be collected when you:
- Initiate a purchase that is not completed
- Complete a purchase
- Use our website, live chat, contact form or any other service or application offered by McCallum Made Pty Ltd or by another company on our behalf
- Contact us by phone, email, live chat, social media, our contact form, in person or any other medium
- Subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter
- Agree to receive our newsletter when initiating a purchase
- Participate in any competitions, surveys, forums, webinars or other activities facilitated by McCallum Made Pty Ltd or on our behalf, through this website or any other medium
Personal information may include:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your workplace, company or organisation
- Your email address
- Your address
- Your phone number(s)
- Your billing information
- Your social media details
- The name of any website you manage, own or contribute to
- Any other information that you willingly share in the course of accessing any of our products or services
Your personal information is transferred and stored securely. An SSL Certificate is used to provide extra protection and all information is encrypted and stored in password-protected servers.
Your personal information may be used:
- To answer any requests or enquiries directed by you to McCallum Made Pty Ltd or any of its representatives
- To process and deliver your order, including contacting you about your order
- To provide you with products or services, further services or offers of service from McCallum Made Pty Ltd
- For administration and record-keeping
- For security or legal purposes
- For business development
Your personal information may be shared with:
- Our employees
- Contractors, consultants and any other companies (or their employees and representatives) hired to provide services of any nature to McCallum Made Pty Ltd or any of its employees
- Delivery companies
- Companies that offer goods or services through McCallum Made Pty Ltd
- Any parties required by law, e.g. police, law enforcement agencies, taxation agencies etc
- Banking institutions and credit agencies
- Third-party platforms
McCallum Made Pty Ltd also reserves the right to use and share your information in the following circumstances:
- In the course of investigating and addressing technical and security issues
- Where criminal activity is suspected, on your account or on the part of another user, including, but not limited to, fraud, illegal payment, data mining, hacking, copyright infringement, identity theft, harassment etc
- Where it is required in legal proceedings
- Non-identifiable information
When you visit our website, certain, non-personally-identifiable data about your visit is collected. This data consists of, but is not limited to:
- The time and duration of your visit
- Your domain name or IP address
- Your device, browser and operating system details, including unique identification numbers
- Your internet service provider or mobile phone carrier
- The pages you visit and any links you follow to, within or from our website
- How you found our website
- Location data (if enabled)
This information is not personally identifiable but may identify your browser or device.
Cookies are used to improve the functionality of McCallum Made Pty Ltd websites. While cookies do not record most personal information, they can be used to identify your device and browser.
Depending on your privacy settings on various third-party platforms such as Google and Facebook, non-personally-identifiable data may also link to your email address or social media accounts. These account details are not shared by us, they are matched with data already available to the third-party providers. This may be used by McCallum Made Pty Ltd for targeted advertising and remarketing. It may be used or shared with Google, Klayvio, Facebook or other third-party service providers for statistical purposes, marketing etc.
By using or accessing any products or services, including subscribing to our mailing list or newsletter, or entering any competition, you are giving the following permissions:
- Your personal information may be collected, stored and used by McCallum Made Pty Ltd
- McCallum Made Pty Ltd may contact you in relation to orders placed, other customer service matters, enquiries, notifications, customer research, promotion, marketing and any other reasonable business purposes
When you subscribe to our mailing list, enter a competition, submit a contact form, place an order, whether completed or no, or provide your personal information through another means, you agree that McCallum Made Pty Ltd may contact you by email, mail, phone or social media, directly or through a third-party, regarding our products and services, including, but not limited to, details relating to your order and marketing materials.
- Mailing list
- Third-party platform
Where a third-party platform is engaged to provide a service to the user directly or to McCallum Made Pty Ltd, that third-party, including its employees and contractors, may be given permissions to collect, use or store your personal information. By using our website or engaging our services or products in any other way, you agree to your information being collected, used or stored by third-party platforms.
Where a third-party platform handles user information, McCallum Made Pty Ltd is absolved of any liability for the privacy practices of these providers. McCallum Made Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss or damages resulting from the use of your personal information by third-party platforms, whether incurred in the course of business with McCallum Made Pty Ltd or not.
- Safety and security
It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that their personal information is kept safe. In the case of unauthorised use of personal information implicating McCallum Made Pty Ltd, such as credit card fraud, the user agrees to notify the company as soon as possible and within 3 days of the unauthorised use being discovered.
The user agrees to negate any responsibility on the part of McCallum Made Pty Ltd should personal information held by the company be compromised in any way, whether or not this breach is the result of negligence on the part of the company. McCallum Made Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss or damages resulting from this breach.
- Complaints, enquiries, withdrawal of permissions, alterations and amendments
Users may contact this email to:
- Access their personal information, as held by the company
- Update their details
- Opt out of our email list and other communications
- Request that we remove your information from our records
Users may request removal of their personal information at any time. On request, personal information will be erased, where reasonable and where it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected. However, McCallum Made Pty Ltd reserves the right to retain non-personally-identifiable information and such information as is necessary for security, legal and record keeping purposes.
- Alterations and amendments
McCallum Made Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter this policy, as well as any other, at any time in any way deemed appropriate and permitted by law. Alterations and amendments will be effective from the time of their publication by McCallum Made Pty Ltd on this website or through any other appropriate means.
- Key terms
- Products or services: Any and all products or services offered by McCallum Made Pty Ltd in the course of conducting business, whether provided by the company or by an external entity on our behalf. Products and services include, but are not limited to: this website; any other website owned, operated or used by McCallum Made Pty Ltd (e.g. McCallum Made blog or The Chicken Tractor blog, McCallum Made or The Chicken Tractor social media); any scripts or applications that operate as part of these websites including those belonging to third-party platforms (e.g. shopping cart, Paypal, Stripe, live chat, contact form); any content made available through the website, blog, mailing list, download, in print or any other medium; any contact between McCallum Made Pty Ltd or its representatives and any user; any competition run by McCallum Made Pty Ltd, or any of its agents or partners, on any platform; and chicken tractors, top hutch, chicken feeders, drinkers, electric netting, energisers, accessory products and other goods available for purchase.
- McCallum Made Pty Ltd (we, our, the company): The company, including any of its employees, agents or representatives, trading under the name of McCallum Made or any other name or trademark.
- User: Any user of the products or services offered by McCallum Made Pty Ltd, whether or not they have made a purchase or contacted the company directly. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, a user may be a mailing list subscriber or any visitor, transient or otherwise, to this website or any other website owned, operated or used by McCallum Made Pty Ltd or any other person who makes contact with McCallum Made Pty Ltd through any other means.
- Third-party platforms: Third-party platforms include but are not limited to, website hosts, technical support providers, applications such as live chat and Paypal, social media platforms, databases and email marketing services.
- Cookies: Cookies are stored on your browser and transmit information about your past interactions with a website when you visit it. Depending on your privacy settings on various third-party platforms such as Google and Facebook, cookies may also link to your email address or social media accounts. These account details are not shared by us, they are matched with data already available to the third-party providers. You can opt out of cookies by turning them off on your browser and by changing your privacy settings on Google, Facebook and other third-party platforms but this may affect the functionality of your browser.